Monday, December 28, 2009

Friends Forever

It has finally happened. I have finally moved out of Malaysia. It was a bitter separation for me...leaving some really good friends behind. Tears were shed and speechless goodbyes. :-( Whenever I think about the moments we hugged goodbye...I find tears swelling in my eyes. I know I should be strong about it and not dwell so much about the sad things, but the truth always hurts. I find comfort by recalling those happy moments and laughters I shared with my dear friends when we're together. I am sure they too want me to carry on strong without them by my side. As I slowly try to adjust to my new life, I pray hard that I will keep these wonderful friendships strong. But my dear friends, as the days go by, will you forgive me if I did not give you a call to catch up on things? Will you forgive me if your birthday slipped my mind? Will you forgive me if I break my promise to go visit you? Knowing you, I know you will....thank you. Thank you for everything you've given me, your attention, your advices, your concerns, your help and your friendship. Thank you. You ladies will always be one of the greatest treasure I will ever find and cherish.

Apologies to those whom come to my blog to check out new recipes. Will put up some of the posts that I had not find time to do so in the past weeks soon. Currently trying to get back on my feet and adjust to my new life. You might find that I will only put up very few posts in the coming months, but I promise I will keep this blog alive. Because it harbors so much wonderful cooking memories, and letting it go seems impossible. ;) So bare with me and hope you will be by my side as I embark on my new journey. Thanks!

7 comments:

ReeseKitchen said...

Hey BB,
Our spirit will always be with you even though we are far apart..:) No worries about those birthdays and others, those are not important. No matter where u go, no matter where you are...we are friends forever!!!

Honey Bee Sweets said...

Thanks Reese! Knowing you are always there for me already made half the journey a swift one. Indeed, no distance or time will break this wonderful friendship...thanks so much friend. ;)*hugs*

cherry potato said...

You have a nice blog and I will keep to visit you.

Honey Bee Sweets said...

Thanks cherry potato! You are so nice. :) Will not disappoint u.

yamo said...

Were did you decide on moving to?
Should I be expecting a phone call? :)

Honey Bee Sweets said...

Sorry Yamo...are you Marc? Just checking :)

drnajman said...

Love to read your blog, such a crrative ,kind harted n hard working mother, n of course ur food posting is a pleasure to my eye,already snapshot those recipes for me to try it soon.thx for sharing