Wow...I am speechless...literally, haha! My first award, i.e. Kreativ Blogger Award! Of course I have to thank Small Small Baker for passing this award to me, very nice of her to think of my humble little blog. :)
The Kreativ Blogger Award comes with some rules:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated
Okay, 7 things about me, geeze...I bet some of you readers are already closing the browser, haha! I always find it sooo hard to come up with things about myself! (Talk about knowing yourself well!) Nevertheless, I will follow the "rules"and expose a little information about me. :)
- Born Singaporean but have left that lovely island and reside overseas for more then 10 years now. (Of course I do visit as often as I can)
- Loves to drive, especially along the coast.
- Favorite comfort food are bread & nonya laksa.
- Had the most delicious meal in a French restaurant call French Laundry in Sonoma County, California.
- Enjoys French pastry desert the most.
- Is a big fan of the works of Hayao Miyazaki. (e.g. Totoro, Ki Ki Delivery Service etc)
- Dreams of becoming a food critic in the future, heehee. ;)
- loving baking; A pretty and freshly graduated student whom loves to bake.
- Cafe Corner; One of my favorite sites to go to, with detail descriptions of steps and recipe.
- ieatishootipost; A great blog especially for people like me (being away for so long) to find out where to eat the best food in Singapore.
- foodbeam; A French pastry chef with great works in baking and photography.
- My Home Kitchen; Being a "secret" follower on this nice blog.
- ReeseKitchen; A great friend and a good cook, fortunate to come to know her.
- Joy The Baker; One of my inspirations, never a dull moment when I visit her blog!