Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Thai Minced Pork Basil (泰式猪肉碎炒罗勒) pat Krapao Moo Sap

I have decided to post up the recipes that I shared both on my Instagram (@Honeybeesweets.sg) and FB @HoneyBeeSweets Kitchen here as well. Most of which will only be a recipe with no pictorial steps but I reckon it will be for good record and future reference. Reason being I have family and friends whom ONLY reads my blog, thus it would only be fair that I share with them my daily recipes here.

Will start off with one of my dinner dishes from last night; Thai Minced Pork Basil (泰式猪肉碎炒罗勒) or better known as (pat Krapao Moo Sap).


Recipe for Thai minced pork basil


300 g minced pork1 bunch fresh basil3 peeled, minced garlic3 peeled, chopped shallots 


Seasoning1 tbsp soy sauce1 tbsp sweet dark soy1 tsp sugar1/4 tsp white pepper1 tsp fish sauce


4 tbsp water + 2 tsp corn flour (thickening agent)


1) In a preheated wok, add 1 tbsp cooking oil over medium Low fire. Add in the minced garlic and shallots in and cook till slightly soften.


2) Add in the minced pork and stir fry, break up the meat. Add in the seasoning and stir in well to cook.


3) Lastly add in 3/4 the basil and thickening agent and stir well.


4) Dish up and garnish with the rest of the basil and serve with rice and sunny egg.


Happy cooking all!


No comments: